Are you planning to make your wedding party memorable? If the answer is yes, hire wedding silent disco today! You may already know about the silent disco at your college days prom night. All the people at the wedding will play the music on the tune of silent disco headphones.
Here are the five reasons to have a silent disco at your wedding
1. It’s great entertainment
The silent disco will be so much fun and a novelty factor. It will be a great ice-breaker too. It also add little silliness to the proceedings.
2. It offers you to cater to the different musical tastes
It will help the guests to hear their favorite music, something they love.
3. Let the party run by itself
A silent disco will allow you and your guests to continue the party without disturbing the neighbors. It’s the best option for an outdoor wedding where sound can travel.
4. Guests will be amused
A silent disco will be the best option to allow guests to chat without shouting the music.
5. It’s very easy to do
Silent disco is an easy and affordable way to add a unique and memorable touch to your day. A silent disco is an easy and affordable way to do it. They will have a good time.
6. The silent disco will be a great surprise for your guest
A silent disco will be an excellent experience that your guests can enjoy the whole night. This will be the best choice if you want to surprise your guests.
7. Should not worry about the noise restriction
In traditional DJ, you have many legal restrictions on playing DJ at night. But in Silent Disco, you do not have to care about the neighbors.
8. Play multiple DJ at once
Multiple DJ means your guests and friends can play their favorite DJ on the Silent Disco. This will make the guests involved in the party.
Tips for having a Silent Disco at your Weddings
- Be sure that you book enough headsets. So, no guest left without a headset.
- Make sure that all your headsets are charged with battery.
- Talk to your DJ boy about your requirements of different music such as Pop, Jaz, electric, or others.
- You should know how to flick between channels of headphones of your guests
- If you like to add more fun into the party, glow sticks, confetti cannon, Day-Glo paints, and glitters will be fun.
- Background music will be the icing on the cake at the wedding party. Otherwise, so many people sitting in the background will be bored at the party.
- It’s a better idea to put your headphones at the reception. Thus, your guests will be involved automatically.
From wedding night to wild dance parties, having a silent disco has been growing from the past few years.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your silent disco for a wedding party today!