As event planners or event managers, we all strive to achieve infinitely creative brains chock full of outside-the-box ideas every single time we plan any type of event. If that doesn’t take much effort for you, you’re a genius. But for the rest of us, it can get pretty tiring.
For some, we try an event strategy that works and stick with it. For others, we get stuck in a rut and come down with a case of event planners block – finding it almost impossible to think up something that’s never been done before.
We’re not here to tell you that you have to come up with something groundbreaking every time you plan an event. But we can provide a few new approaches or ideas that will give your event planning an upgrade or a bit of a refresh.
Sometimes, all it takes is reading an article like this to spark a completely different idea on your own. So, cheers to getting all of our creative event planner juices flowing!
Whether you’re throwing a reunions or a corporate events there are always unique ways to incorporate props. This can be in the shape of a photo backdrop, table setting, centerpiece, or interactive area. Spell words with inflatable balloons, allow guests to create their own .gif to share on social networks or bring in subtly interactive wait staff.
Props ideas for any type of event
When planning your next event, don’t forget the props! Props can add excitement and fun to any occasion. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Piñatas – A piñata is a great way to add excitement to any party. Fill it with candy, toys, or other prizes, and let your guests take turns beating it open.
- Photo Booth – Set up a photo booth for your guests to take fun photos in. You can use props like hats, glasses, and boas to dress up the photos.
- Balloons – Balloons are a must-have for any party. You can use them to decorate the room, or put them in a balloon drop for a fun finale.
- streamers – Decorate your event space with streamers in your favorite colors. They’ll add a touch of whimsy and fun.
- Tablecloths and napkins – A pretty tablecloth and matching napkins can add a touch of elegance to any event. Choose a color scheme that matches your theme.
- Centerpieces – A beautiful centerpiece can really dress up a table. Choose a theme for your event and find centerpiece items to match.
- Signs – Use signs to guide your guests to the event, or to let them know what to do when they get there. You can also use signs to add humor or personality to your event.
- Props – Of course, you can’t forget the props! Props can add excitement and fun to any occasion. Choose props that match your theme and add them to your event space.
All About Community
If you’re planning a community event, you want to make sure people of all ages are entertained – a kid’s event is never fun for an adult if the adult can’t have fun too!
Entertainment for Community Event
Entertainment is key for any community event. It can be the difference between a fun event and a ho-hum event. When choosing entertainment for your community event, it is important to consider the audience and the type of event.
For example, if you are hosting a family-friendly event, you may want to consider a children’s entertainer or a band that plays kid-friendly music. If you are hosting a more adult-oriented event, you may want to consider a band or comedian that is more suited for adult audiences.
No matter what type of event you are hosting, it is important to make sure that the entertainment is appropriate and engaging for your audience. So, take the time to research and choose the right entertainment for your community event.
Add something participatory like a graffiti wall or a craft station. That way, kids and parents alike can join in on the fun together.
While the kids are playing in the streets, bring in a local bar to serve the adults bespoke drinks from a food truck.
When the lights go down, everyone can participate in a family-friendly silent disco event powered by Party Headphones.
Let Loose On the Company
Work events don’t have to be awkward and boring. Spice up any corporate event with a theme or competition.
Bringing life to your event will increase productivity and motivate attendees to retain information easily.
Corporate Event Ideas: Fun Games
As an event planner, you know that company events can be a lot of fun, but they can also be a bit boring. You want to make sure that your guests are entertained and have a good time, so you need to come up with some fun game ideas. Here are some of the best ones:
- Minute to Win It games – These games are always a hit and are perfect for company events. There is a variety of different minute to win it games that you can play, so you can choose the ones that will be the most fun for your guests.
- Trivia games – Trivia games are a great way to test your guests’ knowledge and to see who is the smartest one in the room.
- Board games – Board games are a classic choice for company events and they are always a lot of fun. You can choose games that everyone will know or choose some more challenging games to really test your guests’ skills.
- Card games – Card games are another great option for company events. There are a variety of different card games that you can choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your guests.
- Word games – Word games are a great way to get your guests’ brains working. There are a variety of different word games that you can choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your event.
- Puzzle games – Puzzle games are a great way to get your guests’ minds working. There are a variety of different puzzle games that you can choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your guests.
- Physical games – Physical games are a great way to get your guests up and moving. There are a variety of different physical games that you can choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your guests.
- Team games – Team games are a great way to get your large group or small group of guests working together. There are a variety of different team games that you can choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your guests.
- Quiz games – Quiz games are a great way to test your guests’ knowledge. There are a variety of different quiz games that you can choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your event.
- Karaoke – Karaoke is always a lot of fun and it is the perfect way to get your guests singing.
Enjoy your Event by Throwing a Silent Disco Powered by Party Headphones!
Throwing a silent disco doesn’t have to be stressful or complicated. The key to throwing a successful silent disco party is in preparation and using a trusted silent disco company.
The popularity of silent parties is continuously growing, making it convenient (and comfortable) for everyone involved to get up and dance! With customizable volume controls, individual music preferences, and a sensory-friendly environment, a silent disco is truly suitable for everyone. Throwing a silent dance party may seem a little intimidating at first, but we promise it’s super easy. If you can set up a DVD player, you can set up our silent disco system! Here are some tips to make sure you and your guests have a blast throwing your first ever silent disco:
What You’ll Need:
-An MP3 or music player (phone, laptop, etc.)
-Your Favorite Dance Playlist
A silent disco is perfect for any type of event
– Office Party
– Corporate Events
– Product Launches
– Special Event
– Convention Centers
– Game Conventions
– Trade Shows
Here’s How to Throw A Silent Disco Party:
Step 1 : Choose a Trusted Silent Disco Equipment Provider
The first, and most important step to throwing a successful silent disco, is to source the proper equipment for your event! Without wireless headphones and transmitters, it won’t really be a silent disco. Luckily for you, we know just the company. Party Headphones has been in the silent disco business for over 8 years, with hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, which means you are in good hands. We know silent discos and we have the experience to prove it. Before you go any further, request a quote based on the number of total guests you expect to host.
Tip: Some hosts prefer to provide an all-inclusive (free) experience, and others charge per headset rental, so go with whatever kind of experience you are seeking to create.
Step 2 : Pick A Good Venue
A great aspect of a silent disco is you can throw it literally anywhere. Since everything is battery-powered and completely wireless, you can actually have a party in the middle of the desert, or in the most remote place you can imagine! With that being the case, any venue where you have enough room for your guests to move and dance around will work perfectly. Even better, since there won’t be any sound from the music, you don’t have to worry about noise complaints from your neighbors or city sound ordinances. Party on wherever you see fit.
Step 3 : Get Your Playlist Ready
No dance party is complete without a bumping playlist. With three transmitters included in every rental, you have the ability to stream three different audio sources, giving your guests the option to tune in to their taste in music. Not a music aficionado? That’s ok! Getting a playlist ready is as easy as creating a free account on Pandora, Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music, or whatever music-streaming app you’d like. If you need some inspiration, check out these free dance music playlists with hours of great beats:
Step 4 : Lights Off, Music Up!
Now that you’ve got some fun music going for the crowd, it’s time to turn down the lights and let the music roll! Party Headphones give guests the ability to individually control the volume on each headset, so each person can listen at the volume level they prefer. All of our headphones feature lighted sides with the ability to change the colors remotely using an included keypad. Press some keys and watch the light show go! For an added effect, and for even more fun, consider adding some fog machines, lasers, and some lighted blow up balls for your crowd to toss around. Our motto is always “the more the merrier!”
Call us at 833-PARTY-HP or Request a Quote for more information about renting our Silent Disco Headphones! We can’t wait to help you party with the volume up and sound down.